In order to register for Online Banking, please follow these directions carefully:
- On the top of our Online Banking page click on "New User?".
- Enter your username, 4-6-digit account/member number, SSN/TIN, and either ONE of the following: zip code or email address that we have on file and then click proceed.
- Select how you want to receive your temporary password, either email or SMS and click on proceed.
- Check your email for an email from HawaiiUSA FCU with the subject: "Online Banking security notification." Please copy the temporary password provided. Note that the temporary password is case-sensitive.
- Once you have the temporary password copied, go back to our login page and click on the link in red that says, "Login with your temporary password."
- Enter your 4-6 digit account/member number and then press proceed and enter your temporary password.
- You will then be asked to update your username and password.
Please keep in mind that your temporary password is only good for 2 hours. After that, you must request another temporary password.